It is the first level of professional training, and it is a great opportunity to do what you love to do as a career. Dive masters are leaders who mentor and motivate the other divers.
Your diver skills will be perfected and rescue skills will be improved as well. You will learn about management and abilities supervisor, becoming a role model to divers around you. You will gain experience while leading others on scuba diving activities that you will supervise.
You will obtain a worldwide respected professional degree that will allows you to work wherever you want: water skills excercises, practical assessment, skills of scuba diving activities oerganization and leading.
According to PADI regulations:
PADI Rescue Divers who are at least 18 years old may enroll in the PADI Divemaster course. You also need to have:
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply – ask your PADI Instructor (www.padi.com)
- Knowledge development sessions
- Water skills exercises
- Practical assessment
- Skills of scuba diving activities organization and leading
- If you wish to take your Dive Master Course please contact us for more information.