PADI COURSES & DSD
Our resort works with very qualified intructors with many years of experience, teaching students in different parts of the world and in different languages. If you have been thinking about learning to dive or just try diving, and you think Raja Ampat is maybe ‘too much’ for you, you are completely wrong. Our PADI instructors will make you love every step of the underwater experience, making you feel safe and comfortable under the water and making sure you will have an unforgettable beginning in the dive world.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
PADI COURSES & DSD
Get your Open Water license and go diving all around the world. Maximum depth of 18 meters with a certified dive buddy.
- Knowledge: You will learn the theory aspects of diving. This includes theory lessons with your instructor, and PADI OPEN WATER MANUAL reading (manual is included in course price).
- Confined Water Dives: 2 dives in which you learn and practice the basic skills needed in diving.
- Open Water Dives: 3 dives in which you work on your knowledge as well as you enjoy the experience in a fun dive
- Short final exam
ADVANCE OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
Advance your diving and develop your skills! This course helps you to build confidence and develop your scuba skills through different types of Adventure Dives. It’s a good opportunity to try new different specialties, add some more dives to your logbook and get a license while gaining experience under your PADI instructor supervision.
(max. depth 30 meters with a certified dive buddy.)
- Knowledge: You will learn the theory aspects of the five different specialties included in the course. (PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER MANUAL is included in the price)
- Dives: 2 of them are obligatory (deep dive and navigation) and you can choose 3 from this list:
- Fish Identification
- Underwater Digital Photography
PADI RESCUE DIVER
This is one of the most challenging courses, but also ones of the most rewarding. You will learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, becoming a more confident diver able to help others if needed. You will learn to manage minor and major dive emergencies through the knowledge development and rescue exercises.
- Knowledge: Theory aspects of the course in which you will learn: Self rescue, buddy stress recognizing and management, emergency management and equipment, rescue of panicked divers and unresponsive divers. (RESCUE DIVER MANUAL included in the price)
- Training in the water, in which you will put in practice all theory aspects in different exercises in the water.
- Practice in a realistic scenario
- Final exam
EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE
The training of this course is focused on building confidence in rescue divers when a medical emergency is faced. The course is supported by a specific manual.
- Knowledge in:
- PRIMARY CARE (CPR): Steps and techniques for dealing with life-threatening emergencies. Skills for aiding patients who stop breathing, have no heartbeat, with possible spinal injury, serious wounds and patients in shock. You will learn correct CPR performance and how to provide all assistance needed while waiting for emergency medical service to arrive.
- SECONDARY CARE (First Aid): you will learn how to provide first aid in order to reduce the risk of further harm. Assessment of variety of injuries and illnesses.
DIVE MASTER COURSE
It is the first level of professional training, and it is a great opportunity to do what you love to do as a career. Dive masters are leaders who mentor and motivate the other divers.
Your diver skills will be perfected and rescue skills will be improved as well. You will learn about management and abilities supervisor, becoming a role model to divers around you. You will gain experience while leading others on scuba diving activities that you will supervise.
You will obtain a worldwide respected professional degree that will allows you to work wherever you want: water skills excercises, practical assessment, skills of scuba diving activities oerganization and leading.
According to PADI regulations:
PADI Rescue Divers who are at least 18 years old may enroll in the PADI Divemaster course. You also need to have:
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply – ask your PADI Instructor (www.padi.com)
- Knowledge development sessions
- Water skills exercises
- Practical assessment
- Skills of scuba diving activities organization and leading
- If you wish to take your Dive Master Course please contact us for more information.
Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.